Fri. Oktober 4th (4p - 11p) (Buy Tickets)
Sat. Oktober 5th (11a - 9p) (Buy Tickets)
- General Admission Ticket: $22
- Bus Ticket (Ottawa, Montréal or Cornwall) + Admission: $37
- Kids: $5
- Souvenir Alpine Hat
- Free Beverage (Beer, Coffee, Pop or Water)
- A Pretzel!
- Ottawa: Ottawa bus pickup location is at Lamoureaux Hall (145 Jean-Jacques Lussier), on the campuses of uOttawa. There is a transitway stop nearby.
Buses will depart from Ottawa continuously between 4pm-6pm on Friday, and 10am-2pm on Saturday. Buses leave from Vankleek Hill (towards Ottawa) between 9pm-11pm on Friday, and 6pm-9pm on Saturday. There will be two dropoff locations, Lamoureaux Hall and Centretown.
- Montréal: Montréal bus pickup location is at L'École Primaire Laurentide (465 Rue Cardinal, Saint-Laurent). The "Station Du Collége" Metro station is a short walk away.
Buses will depart from Montréal continuously between 4pm-6pm on Friday, and 10am-1pm on Saturday. Buses leave from Vankleek Hill (towards Montréal) between 10pm-11pm on Friday, and 7pm-9pm on Saturday.
- Cornwall: Cornwall bus pickup location is at Quinn's Inn (Kings Road & Highway 138, St. Andrew's). Parking has been made available at the church. There will be a queue of taxis upon your return to Quinn's.
Buses will depart from Cornwall continuously between 4:30pm-5:30pm on Friday, and 10:30am-11:30am on Saturday. Buses leave from Vankleek Hill (towards Cornwall) at 11pm on Friday, and 9pm on Saturday.
Where Can I Buy Tickets?
- Buy Online
- Beau's All Natural Brewing Company (10 Terry Fox Drive, Vankleek Hill, 1-866-585-2337)
Advance purchase of tickets is highly recommended, the previous 4 years have sold out in advance so buy now to avoid disappointment!